It takes less time to cook this delicious summery soup than it took to write this post!
- Wolves Lane grown sweet summer tomatoes (on sale now!) – 4 per person
- Wolves Lane free-range eggs (laid by Wolves Lane hens!) – 1 per person
- 2 cloves crushed garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh basil (or dry basil) for garnish
- Fill small pot and boil water (1 cup water per person approx) with garlic in it
- Wash whole tomatoes and place uncut in pot (water should cover tomatoes). Choose extra ripe tomatoes for extra summery taste!
- Boil for 2 minutes
- Crack and drop in your eggs – do NOT stir or touch eggs to keep yolk intact
- Boil 1 minute more
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Serve in bowls
- Garnish with fresh basil (or sprinkle dry basil to taste on top)
Come pick up your Wolves Lane ingredients today!
We’re open this Sept 1st, Bank Holiday Monday, 10am-4pm.