Over 70 people visited the first London Grown Plant Sale this past Saturday May 27th!
London Grown was joined by:
- Highway Gardening Club, Bruce Grove Youth Centre
- Organic Lea (including Stewart’s Jerk Chicken and Jerk Red Bream BBQ!)
- Go Grow of go-grow.org.uk and
- Friends of Wolves Lane
Each group had a stall and the stalls were loaded with interesting plants and tasty treats on offer including:
- pumpkin and squash seedlings
- geraniums in all colours
- spider plants
- aloe vera
- canna plants
- healthy yacon
- banana bread
- chocolate chip cookies
- Stewart’s Jerk Chicken and Jerk Red Bream BBQ!
- and more…
The weather was perfect too. We’re looking forward to the next Plant Sale at Wolves Lane. Watch this blog to find out dates.
Hope to see you there!