Local Council elections are coming soon… on MAY 3rd!!
Make your voice heard for Wolves Lane Horticultural Centre –
write, call, visit your Councillor!
Let your current or new Councillor know how important Wolves Lane is as:
- a public asset
- an environmental education centre
- the only Palm House in N. London (and one of just two in Greater London other than Kew Gardens!)
- a “green lung” for the neighbourhood
- a site of historical importance
- and as a Metropolitan Open Space
Wolves Lane Horticultural Centre is an important resource for community service through the medium of gardening. Unfortunately, it has been closed to the general public for regular visits since April 2017.
To see the current state of the Palm House
see our Palm House Updates page.
It is the Friends of Wolves Lane’s mission to ensure that this valuable community resource is once again enjoyed and accessible to the community it serves. We look forward to it being open to the public again soon.
Please JOIN US
Campaign to Save Wolves Lane.
Your help is greatly needed and much appreciated.