London Grown WOLVES LANE COMMUNITY USE SURVEYS 2017
A series of community surveys were undertaken to help shape activities and programmes at the site and to support and enable more extensive work. The different approaches were intended to complement each other in recognition of each method’s limitations.
London Grown’s initiatives were:
1. Online Survey – The report on the online survey: Wolves Lane Survey Report December 2017, is now available.
This online survey asked the community:
- What did you like best about Wolves Lane?
- What would you like to see in the future?
- The survey was open to anyone who lives, works or studies in the Haringey.
2. Social Impact assessment – by Just Space and University College London students talking with different groups
Results still pending. Watch this space for updates.
3. Community Conversations – The report “Conversations all about Food and Community Space – Report, January 2018“, produced by The Ubele Initiative, has now been released in March 2018. It records a summary of conversations, and feedback, that came from participating groups.
London Grown’s Community Approach
“A series of approaches were undertaken in 2017 with the aim that diverse community voices shape the development of activities, programmes and democratic structures at the site in light of council closure, and to inform more extensive work in the future. The different processes were intended to complement each other in recognition of each method’s limitations.”